The BIOMAP consortium has a multilayer structure that will include all partners grouped in the General Assembly (GA), a Coordination Team (CT) and an independent Advisory Board (AB). In addition, a Patient Board (PB) of experts will represent the patients' various interests in the project.
The BIOMAP management and governance structure will:
- provide support for individual scientists to ensure that the project objectives are achieved;
- monitor and control the progress of each work package;
- coordinate project activities;
- advise on scientific and ethical issues; and
- ensure a patient-centric approach and targeted dissemination of knowledge.